Friday, February 25, 2005

My Oscar Picks

Some of these are ones I think will win, while others are those that I hope will win:

Leading Actor - Johnny Depp "Finding Neverland"
Supporting Actor - Jamie Foxx "Collateral"
Leading Actress - Kate Winslet "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"
Supporing Actress - Cate Blanchette "The Aviator"
Animated Feature - "The Incredibles"
Art Direction - "The Phantom of The Opera"
Cinnematography - "The Aviator"
Best Costume - "Lemmony Snicket"
Directing - Martin Scorsese "The Aviator"
Best Editing - "Finding Neverland"
Best Makeup - "Lemony Snicket" Thought "Passion of the Christ" wouldn't surprise me
Music Score - "Harry Potter"
Adapted Screenplay - "Sideways"
Orignial Screenplay - "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"
Best Picture - "The Aviator"

I have not included all the awards because I don't know about the rest... but for what its worth those are my predictions.

Shaych

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home